This is the section of the Tower to which Lyner Barsett and his friends arrived after repairing Lyner's airship and defeating Slepnir inside the Blastline. However, all the effort they made in passing through the Blastline overloaded the airship, making impossible their return to the areas below, and forcing them to proceed upwards to confront the Mir-possessed Shurelia.
The Blast Plate has a relatively simple layout and it's shorter than several of Tower areas visited prior to it, which makes it relatively easy to go through it. However, it should also be noted that most of the enemy encounters include monsters immune to physical attacks, so precautions have to be taken in order to win the battles.
- Metal Pom (appears in Green areas)
- Yumyum Flower (appears in Green and Blue areas)
- Night Stalker (appears in all areas)
- Drake (appears in Red and Blue areas)
- Mini Drake (appears in Blue areas)
- Beast Master (appears in Green areas)
Number of Random Battles in this Area: 8