|"We're... only clones of an Origin...?"|
| Because of specific reasons, several Reyvateil developers were forced to copy content from Wikipedia to make a clone for this page. The original article was at Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica, and the list of developers that made the original can be seen in the page history. As with Platina, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.
Misha is sad about the fact that this page is just a copy of some other page. Help Misha to make this article or section less of a copy .
Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica, released in Japan as Ar tonelico 2: The Girls' Metafalica that Echoes to the World (アルトネリコ２ 世界に響く少女たちの創造詩（メタファリカ）, Arutoneriko Tsū Sekai ni Hibiku Shōjo-tachi no Metafarika?) is a video game, developed by Gust for the Sony PlayStation 2 which was released in Japan on October 25, 2007, in North America on January 20,2009, and was set to be released in the EU on 29 May 2009, however a problem with the barcode delayed it by a week. It is the sequel to Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia and takes place roughly one and a half years after that game's canonical ending.
Note that the PAL-version of the game does work on the 60GB-version of the PlayStation 3, but has performance problems.
- ↑ Metafalica is literally translated into song of creation
The music of the game was released across 3 albums: a 2-disc Original Soundtrack and the two Hymmnos Concert CDs. The Hymmnos Concert CDs contained all the Hymns and songs which were absent from the OST. In the story, the Reyvateils practice magic by “singing it". Hymns and Song Magic are powerful, they can be used for killing and healing. Therefore, unlike many other games, the songs form an integral part of the gameplay and story.
Each Reyvateil has their own singer (who is different from their voice actor in both Japanese and English versions) who performed their Songs and Hymns: Luca: Haruka Shimotsuki, Cloche: Akiko Shikata, Jacqli: Noriko Mitose and Frelia: Yuuko Ishibashi.
- 謳う丘 - Harmonics FRELIA - / Singing Hills - Harmonics FRELIA - by Akiko Shikata
- Hartes ciel, melenas walasye by Haruka Shimotsuki
- EXEC_SOL=FAGE/. by Haruka Shimotsuki
- METHOD_REPLEKIA by Akiko Shikata
- EXEC_METAFALICA by Haruka Shimotsuki
- EXEC_SPHILIA by Noriko Mitose
- EXEC_HAIBANATION by Yuuko Ishibashi
- METHOD_IMPLANTA by Akiko Shikata
- EXEC_DESPEDIA by Noriko Mitose
- METHOD_METAFALICA by Akiko Shikata
- EXEC_VIENA by Haruka Shimotsuki
- EXEC_with.METHOD_METAFALICA by Haruka Shimotsuki and Akiko Shikata