Note: Column banner missing because it couldn't be retrieved from the Ar Portal archives after the Ar Ciel Technical Data Room column started. If you happen to have the banner, please add it.
This column was devoted to the thoughts that the series' Director, Akira Tsuchiya, had during the development process of Ar tonelico II, and about his feelings before, during, and after Ar tonelico II's release.
Please, click on the issue number you wish to read:
- Issue #1 - [World Creation]
- Issue #2 - [Expansion of the World]
- Issue #3 - [Protect] Battle System
- Issue #4 - Feelings About the [Bath System]
- Issue #5 - [The Replekia That Creates the Bonds of 100 People]
- Issue #6 - About [Synthesis]
- Issue #7 - The Ar tonelico 2 Setting Encyclopedia is Twice as Thick as the Ar tonelico 1 One!?
- Issue #8 - [About the Drama CD Project]
- Issue #9 - [New Testament of Pastalie]
- Issue #10 - [About the Web Radio Project]
- Issue #11 - [About the Ar tonelico Fanbook]
- Issue #12 - [Supporteil] Special Material!
- Issue #13 - [About the [Fanbook (Tentative Name) Project]
- Issue #14 - Responses to [Expansion of the World] - Part 1
- Issue #15 - [Feelings About the Battle System]
- Issue #16 - [Dualstall]
- Issue #17 - [About Replekia]
- Issue #18 - [Shop Synthesis + Synthesis Events]
- Issue #19 - [About the AT Merchandise]